Born in 1963, studies of business economics with a focus on tax at the Fachhochschule Frankfurt / Main, admitted as a tax adviser in 1996 and as a chartered accountant in 2005
- 8 years of working for an international tax consulting and auditing firm in Frankfurt / Main
- Head of tax and consolidated accounting department in a listed service company in the energy sector
- 15 years of managing partner in a medium-sized tax consultancy firm in Darmstadt
- since 01/06/2015 Partner of MOOG Partnerschaftsgesellschaft
- Member of the Executive Board of the Chamber of Tax Consultants Hessen
- Member of the Committee on Profession Compatible Occupation of the Federal Chamber of Tax Consultants
- Member of the board of the district group of the Steuerberaterverband Hessen e.V. in Darmstadt.
The focus of many years of working experience of Thomas Hener as a tax consultant is in addition to general tax consulting of personal taxes (income tax and corporate tax), in particular in the advice of family-run business and corporations. This practice also includes tax structuring of business succession and inheritance regulations.
As a certified public accountant Mr. Hener performs voluntary and statutory annual audits and other audits (e.g. The Green Dot).